ALLUVIA UNIQUE CONCEPTS LIMITED, a key player in the Environmental and Waste sector, is looking for a qualified HEAD SUPERVISOR in our branch in Ibadan, Oyo State.
He/she will oversee the workflow of all the project supervisors in maintaining a structured work environment that benefits both the subordinates and the organization. He/she is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management, ensuring that procedures are being followed, while also suggesting ideas for streamlining processes. He/she is to ensure that operations are carried out productively and there is sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision
and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that all supervisors understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Working to ensure targets are met.
- Perform administrative tasks under the guidance of the manager, such as documenting
procedures and creating guidelines.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records on the route.
- Participate in company training seminars in order to help the company move forward.
- Bring concerns of subordinates to Management in order to ensure company morale.
- Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Display of Confidence
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Good knowledge of MS Word.
- A diploma in management or any relevant field, HND preferably.
- At least 2 years experience in a supervisory role or a relevant capacity
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org